Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Advance Tax Rulings (Fiscal ruling)
Taxation is an area that raises many questions and uncertainties for both individuals and businesses.
The firm's lawyers assist their clients in the case of ruling requests before the advance tax ruling services.
As part of our dealings with the Advance Rulings Service (ADS), our lawyers specializing in tax law will take the following steps:
- The elaboration of a tax ruling file
- The introduction of a request for pre-filing and interactions with the Advance Rulings Service
- The formal introduction of an application for a tax ruling, followed by the request and evaluation of advance rulings by the Advance Rulings Service
The firm's lawyers regularly submit ruling applications in the following areas :
- Division of property
- Fiscal neutrality in the context of a merger – split
- Normal management of private assets
- Taxation of capital gains